2022 Tandem Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR Policy for Abstracts
- Work submitted for presentation should not have been reported previously in an archival scientific publication, either as an article or as an abstract, at the time of submission.
- Data that has been, or will be, presented at any other meeting before being presented at the 2022 Tandem Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR, will not be accepted for presentation.*
*Due to the overlap in abstract submission and notification timelines for the 2021 ASH Annual Meeting, data submitted to the 2021 ASH Annual Meeting is acceptable for submission to the 2022 Tandem Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR. Please note that the Tandem Meetings Scientific Organizing Committee has final say on whether an abstract presented at the 2021 ASH Meeting will be eligible for presentation at the 2022 Tandem Meetings.
Conference Registration Fees
- Abstract presenting authors will be eligible for the Early Registration Rate even after Standard and On-Site registration rates apply.
Responsibility of Abstract Authors
- The first author listed for each abstract serves as the Presenting Author and is the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The Presenting Author is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that all authors have read the abstract and agreed to be co-authors.
- Notifying all co-authors of any additions, deletions, and changes to the program, as may be communicated by the Tandem Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR.
- Obtaining all of the conflict-of-interest disclosure information from co-authors.
- Making certain that abstracts are complete (tables included and labeled) and written in clear, concise and grammatically correct English, so that reviewers are able to focus solely on the scientific merits of the submission. For authors with any questions regarding the clarity, grammar, or spelling of their abstract, we encourage identifying and using an independent reviewer to edit the abstract prior to submission.
- Ensuring that they will be prepared to present and to respond to questions regarding the abstract. If that is not the case, the authors should choose a poster as their preference.
- Each abstract author agrees and certifies that they:
- Have read all of the rules and agrees to be bound by them.
- Are responsible for submission of the abstract in accordance with the rules, and waives any and all claims against ASTCT/CIBMTR/Tandem Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR and any reviewer arising out of or relating to the abstract submission and review process, including but not limited to peer review and the grading of abstracts.
Abstracts are peer reviewed on their scientific merits and according to subject category. Individuals submitting abstracts must indicate the appropriate review category. Abstracts may be re-categorized to a more appropriate category based on guidance from the Tandem Meetings Co-Chairs. The ASTCT, CIBMTR and Tandem Meetings of ASTCT and CIBMTR reserve the right to make minor editorial grammatical/spelling changes if required for clarity of presentation.
Abstracts submitted for presentation to the 2022 Tandem Meetings will be embargoed by the author(s) and the 2022 Tandem Meetings, upon submission. The embargo will be lifted and abstracts will be made available for viewing on January 7, 2022.
Authors assign copyright of the abstract to ASTCT upon submission, unless one of the authors is a U.S. Federal employee. This means that the identical abstract may not be republished or submitted to another meeting; however, Elsevier may grant permission for reuse of abstract content on behalf of ASTCT. You can request to re-use an abstract at http://www.elsevier.com/authors/permission-request-form.